Finally after a long while, I'm back to write the journal again. Let's just say firstly, I'm lazy and second, rather busy to write. Some unfortunate things happened throughout this period while I'm not writing the journal.
Firstly, my father's brother, who is my uncle, passed away. My cousin was devastated and seeing her crying makes me very sad as well. Life is really an unknown thing and no one can ever predict what will happen the next moment. In fact, life is so fragile.
Second, my old laptop a.k.a "1808" crashed and was beyond repair. I thought it could last till this end of semester, however I was wrong. No choice but I had to purchase a new laptop, and is from my bro's school, NTU. It is Acer brand still but smaller in size with a 12.1" screen, with better specifications. After buying it, there's a big hole in my wallet now and a big BANKRUPTCY is written on my mind.
Today was the last lesson for SAB and that calls for celebration, which means now from next Friday, I do not have to wake up so early for the 8am lesson. Hurray! Oh ya, and I was informed by email that I was confirmed the attachment at PSA, with the job scope as Vessel Operation Controller. Let's just hope that the working hours and pay are reasonable and that I'll enjoy my work. Think I'll stop for now, go to watch tv liao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment