Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bored...

Feeling kind of bored right now so spend the time typing this entry now. Lately, I see his MSN nick quite sad but do not dare to ask him what happened. First of all, I'm not his somebody, just an ordinary friend and second, I do dare to approach to ask him the reasons behind his nick. This is because on seeing his nick, I know that he liked a particular girl but I guess things didn't turn out for him.

Although I do not really feel so much for him right now, still on knowing the reasons, I'll definitely be a little bit sad coz I know I'll never be the one who can comfort him and be by his side when he needs it. I guess there is no fate between him and moi. The only linkage that we have, is just friends. Pure ordinary, normal friends. Actually, I've accepted the fate long ago but still, one would always wish for more but in the end, it would turn out to be hurtful. In addition, now I lack the faith in believing in such things. I do not feel that in relationships, you'll reap success if you put in effort. I lack the faith now.

Anyway, meeting my friends later tonight to go to Zouk. Must enjoy myself to the fullest before attachment starts. Hope it turns out to be a fine night for me...

No comments: