Friday, July 29, 2005

Back in action again

Hmm....last entry was in April and now is 29th July. It's been a while since I last updated my blog. First reason, I'm too lazy, second been hectic with life. It's not that my life is so fulfilling but it is hectic because of the 20 week intership project. It sucks coz we are the guinea pigs to be attached to companies for 20 weeks, which is also considered our FYP. Yeah, that's right, FYP. FINAL YEAR PROJECT! That is supposed to be during our last semester however, NP is so freaking !@#$%^&*(censored) that half of the 3rd year students are to do FYP during sem 5 and the other half during sem 6. That's not the only thing I'm pissed about. The other thing is that I get a slacker lecturer as my academic supervisor, and if often MIA. All the other supervisors have gone to visit their students at the workplace for twice to thrice and mine? Only once and it was because the company requested! Darn freaking!!

Sighz...now left 4 more weeks to end this misery and soon I can gain back my freedom. When working part time, it doesn't feel this way. Partly is because I enjoy the part time work and partly is also due to the pay difference. Anyway, now doing my FYP report and I'm stucked! Brain blocked due to large amount of brain juices have been squeezed out! however, report has to be completed ASAP for next week is the deadline for handing in report. SIGHZ!!

Thank goodness I'm able to go KTV tomorrow to de-stress! Can k till shuang! But the thing is that I'm more looking forward to next week de coz is going to K-Box + student rate + weekday + good sound system. Finally, after so long! T_T

Think that should be all. Brain blocked so can't think of any more things to write. Go watch anime, Bleach 42 le..... >.<

No comments: