T_T sighz.... Initially the plan was to go to KTV session at K-Box on Fri after handing up the FYP report at school. 结果我被放了飞机。Why? Coz when I was in school, most of them were still at home, doing the report hence, handing up late. Even when I was about to leave the school, they were still in home and if they were to reach school. it would be too late. In addition, they spent the whole night doing the report and cliamed they did not any more additional energy. All they juz want is to sleep. Sighz..... Reason? Coz they only started doing report at the last minute, thus the result of handing up late. No KTV this week...Sighz...
Oh ya, bought a new mobile phone yesterday. A Samsung SGH-E730! Whaha....but the bluetooth connection to my laptop seems to have abit of problem. My phone kept asking for the PIN number of my laptop, and the user guide of my laptop doesn't mention anything. Freaking ass! I emailed Acer comapny asking them regarding the bluetooth PIN number, and I'm hoping to receive a reply asap. Sighz....now there's no favourite ringtone on my phone and only the deafult ringtone is available. Hurry!! I want more ringtones!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gal, can i link ur blog to mine? -yiqi
Post a Comment