Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fatigue

I’m really sick and tired of working in Fila. It’s not because of the good and friendly colleagues that I’m working with; it’s the rest, the management, the TM. It’s been a year plus since I stepped into Fila and I don’t deny the fact that I’ve befriended some good and fun colleagues. As the time passes by, with the amounting stress from all sides of factor, I’m getting fatigue. I need a break. It ain’t used to be as enjoying as last time, where we are able to have fun, as well as achieve good sales. Now, HR and sales factor add to overwhelming stress that I’m not able to handle it anymore.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THAT I’M JUZ A PART-TIMER?

I guess they can’t really remember. Although I may not carry the full responsibility like a full-timer does, but my responsibilities don’t reduce much either. Be it stamina or the mind, I’m really tired and I need a rest. A long rest. Things ain’t used to be the same anymore, plus right now, they keep stationing me at HGM, which I dun like serving the aunties and uncles over there. They keep giving me the ‘heck-care’ attitude as well as, ‘I-own-them-money’ attitude.

I HAD ENOUGH!!!

Think I’ll quit at the beginning of July. Can’t take it anymore….

2 comments:

Grace Tan said...

? You're working part time or temp? How long do you need a job? My company's hiring editorial assistants. Just a lot of typing and indexing. Workplace is at Ubi, but is shifting to Times Centre at Paya Labar there after the 24th June.

Grace Tan said...

mmm... sorry for leaving this comment. My company specify that they wanted someone who's studyin science/ grad in science degree... so just ignore my last comment bah. Sorry! These head ppl... "need to add value to the work" -_-;