Saturday, October 07, 2006

Getting away from writing the Lit essay for awhile.

Finally after a week plus away from home, I'm 'home sweet home'. It feels good and comfortable to be back home except only looking at the dreadful situation of the wall in my room. Getting from bad to worse and wonder when the HDB and Town Council will take action. Have actually emailed them several times, including my brother. They did come down to take a look at the situation, thrice, but have not taken action yet. Claims that they will but when? I hope soon or I'll become a very dreadful resident by complaining to the MP. =p

Recovering from food poisoning. Appetite's coming back but still have not entirely gained back all the strength and appetite. Begins to feel sick again. Coughing now and then even though I've drank lotsa water. Seems that the haze is causing much of a problem. Haze is posing a threat to everyone, especially the kids who have asthma.

Talking about food poisoning, is it the 'in' sickness now? The third case of mass food poisoning has just been reported and all 3 cases took place in schools. What's happening? Hygiene in food handling posed problems? Water's contaminated? What's the reason? Health board, pls find a solution.

Starting to get sick of the school work load, especially for 2D module. Proportion is piling and it doesn't stop. It's good to do homework but too much will make it boring and molds out a pissed and angry person.

Fila colleagues want me to go out and meet them, or perhaps go work with them, even for short hours. Want to but the work load is obstructing me. Seriously, social life is depleting and forsees it'll get worse if situation continues.

STOP PILING UP THE WORK BY ADDING MORE WHEN I'M NOT COMPLETED IT YET!!!

Weather: Hazy, humid, hot
Mood: Pissed, angry, tired, zzzz

No comments: