Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged

It's a bit like chain-letter if I post this up but since I still have time to do it before shooting starts tml, must as well just do it. Tagged by Miao Teng in her blog....


Rules of the game: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
No idea. I don't even know whether I'll get married or not. Perhaps, shall just go to nunnery. LOL!

2. What is your plan 5years down the road?
Carve a name in the film industry, but doubt it'll be as director.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Korea. To see TVXQ! XD

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
World peace would sounds fake.... May safe and good health be blessed over my family and friends.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. In reality, we can't survive without money.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
1 million is not a lot, if you consider a lot of factors. Dump in all into the bank to accumulate interest, and from there, can divert to other usage.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No... I do not have the guts...

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Meticulous, friendly, reponsible

10.What is your dream guy?!
I used to know... now I'm not sure if it's still valid... now I guess it would be the guy has to treat me well... that should be it.

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
People who treat life as if it's nothing.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
What's done can't be undone anymore. If there's really a chance, to treat everyone better and be less self-centered.

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
Would such thing still exist?

14. Any wisdom to share with your readers?
Life is always full of ups and downs. If you believe in fate, you'll believe that everything that happens are planned for you. Otherwise, plan your own fate.

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
If I have the ability, of course I'll fight. However, all the actions can only be said when the real situation happens. No one knows for certain what they'll do.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Self-centeredness.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Singying, Miaoqin.

18. What's your weakest point?
Too soft-hearted.

19. Think of the person who tagged you to do this quiz. What song do you relate him/her to?
Can't think of it at the moment...

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
There are a number of things that I regretted but all has happened. I shall take it as a lesson.

Tag:
1. Miaoqin
2. Singying
3. Huiting
4. Yi-Sheng
5. Jiefeng
6. Ellen
7. Jiamin
8. Max
9. Li-Cheng
10. ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y u tagged me!!! anyway i m not playing this stupid game:P