Monday, June 16, 2008

First official day of work

1st official day of work of my new job, after working part time in Fila for nearly 4 years. It's nice to have a change, not doing sales, but something which is related in my major.

Looking back, although working in Fila has brought much upset and disagreement, I can't deny the fact that I had good times over there too. Well, at least I know the difficulty of a sales person, and what it is to be polite to customers. Then again, I have never been a difficult customer, unless the sales person really pissed me off.

Well, hopefully I have future prospects in the area of field of production. Now, the production company I'm working for, are mainly into TVCs. Then again, in Singapore, TVCs are the main source of income for production companies. Not every production company can produce films and even if they do, it would require a big budget, big market and potential audience.

I'll treat this opportunity as a chance to build up my portfolio, for future reference and also, to understand better the working and competitive life of the production field.

No comments: