Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thinking too much?

Sometimes, I really feel that I think too much but then again, there are reasons for me to think a lot... Actions, expressions, attitudes etc.

Told myself not to think too much every time, but it doesn't work. Seriously. Am trying my best to start anew but things just keep getting in the way.

I know it's excuses, saying I can't, or I've tried my best. But there are some things, no matter how you try to avoid, you can't avoid it.

Am trying my best to convince myself that I'm not betrayed. It's not really a grave matter, but through a conversation with someone, I realize that what I thought was the truth, wasn't. Didn't dare to seek the truth but feel that, there should be trust, no matter what, even in projects. But sixth sense is telling me I'm really betrayed, in some sort. Am putting on a mask now, although I really don't wish to....

Am I thinking too much? If not, why am I being betrayed for the 2nd time in my life? Is there no trust anymore? In any kinds of relationships except family?

No comments: