May is ending soon and I've yet to find a job. Not a single reply. Everyday, I would just log on to see if new part-time/temporary jobs are available and that I can apply for it. But.... none. Sighz...
I need money for FYP, to buy new camera, for graduation trip after FYP.
My old digital camera lens is spoilt, displaying only pitch black images when capturing images. I've thought of repairing it but the repair fee costs about $80-$100, which is almost half of the price that I bought my camera. Indeed, there's a Cantonese saying that goes “便業冇好業”. T_T
Now I'm thinking to get a better one which I can use for long. Thinking of getting DSLR but they're rather expensive. However, it would be better to invest in a good one. Currently researching which is model and brand is better, Nikon or Canon?
Though 5D Mark II is my dream camera but it's out of my league. I seriously envy my friend who has the camera. >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment