Recently, when someone asks me, "How's your trip to Taiwan?" I totally have no idea how to answer. The reply I gave, "Okay ba." It's not that great, neither is it that bad, but it's an overseas holiday out of all, which I have gone, that gives me the least enjoyment. Not really once, could I have a really hearty laughter.
It gives me a second thought on who to go with on an overseas trip.
My smile is not a smile. My laughter is not a laughter. My questions will never be asked. My doubts will never be cleared. My sadness will only known by those who are really close to me. I can never use back the same attitude to face them again. Or would I say, to go out with them, should I be invited (which I doubt so).
I swear I'm not an over-sensitive person. Those who have eyes can see clearly....
Once again, the fear of betrayal is induced in me. My protection shield would be up again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment