Stucked at home today firstly becoz it's raining (yes, again), and second, have to complete my assignments and think of script, places, actors & actresses for our group's final AVFE project, which is to film a few minutes of either commercial, movie trailer or MTV. It can be of any genre but the thing is that I have no idea where to start, coz of budget, time constraint and limits of computer skills. Our group is doing movie trailer coz commercial and MTV seems that they don't proved to be challenging, especially MTV.
Becoz I was stuck at home, started to look for some CDs I have to listen. Realised that most of the CDs have are bands (weird sia...seems like last time quite into bands... whaha....). What is most common is that most of these bands are disbanded. And some of these bands are disbanded after releasing their debut album. Examples of these bands are British's S Club 7, A1; Australia's Bardot; America's 98 degrees, N'Sync, Solid Harmonie; Taiwan's R&B Lucky 7.
In one way or another, these bands' albums actually have good songs and which some, leave a deep impression of them for instance, A1's "Walking in the Rain", Solid Harmonie's "To Love Once Again" and R&B Lucky 7's “接力赛”。
Becoz I was stuck at home, started to look for some CDs I have to listen. Realised that most of the CDs have are bands (weird sia...seems like last time quite into bands... whaha....). What is most common is that most of these bands are disbanded. And some of these bands are disbanded after releasing their debut album. Examples of these bands are British's S Club 7, A1; Australia's Bardot; America's 98 degrees, N'Sync, Solid Harmonie; Taiwan's R&B Lucky 7.
In one way or another, these bands' albums actually have good songs and which some, leave a deep impression of them for instance, A1's "Walking in the Rain", Solid Harmonie's "To Love Once Again" and R&B Lucky 7's “接力赛”。
a1 - Walking in the Rain
Sitting by the window
Singing songs of love
Wishing you were here
Because the memory's not enough
Wear my mask in silence
Pretending i'm alright
If you could see then you would be
Here standing by my side
It may be hard to believe
But girl you're the only one i need
It may be hard along the way
It's this feeling i get
When blue skies turn to grey
Feels like i'm walking in the rain
I find myself trying to wash away the pain
Cause i need you to give me some shelter
Cause i'm fading away
And baby, i'm walking in the rain
Every single hour
Of every single day
I need to cry, my eyes are dry
I've cried my tears away
Can't help but remember
How you made me feel
You dressed my soul and made me whole
You made my life complete
It may be hard to believe
But girl you're the only one i need
It may be hard along the way
It's this feeling i get
When blue skies turn to grey
Feels like i'm walking in the rain
I find myself trying to wash away the pain
Cause i need you to give me some shelter
Cause i'm fading away
And baby, i'm walking in the rain
Of all we've said and done
Remains the memories of days
When life was fun
But now when you are gone
I sit alone to watch the
Setting of the sun
Feels like i'm walking in the rain
I find myself trying to wash away the pain
Cause i need you to give me some shelter
Cause i'm fading away
And baby, i'm walking in the rain
I said baby, i'm walking in the rain
Solid Harmonie - To Love Once Again
Remember when we said goodbye
To give each other time
We said that we should live apart
Only for a while
Now it feels like it's all I waited for
Chorus:To love once again, I'd doanything, oh yeah
But I know that we can make it last forever
I may be lostI may be blind but I am not a child
I know that we can make it right if only for a while
It's not that easy please believe meI don't wanna let you go
Chorus:To love once again I'd doanything, oh yeah
And I hope the time will come,when we will find peace of mind
Now I'm waiting for a sign that leads me closer to love again
To love once again
Chorus (2x):
To love once again, I'd do anything, oh yeah
And I hope the time will come,when we will find peace of mind
R&B - 接力赛
灰色的天气 你走得太急
跟着你 慢跑时渐渐失去力气
小曾相信最后的努力
只剩下两个影子彼此的追寻
幸福的雨滴 一直下不停
是你已经较长表现也看不清
你的跑道 就这样慢慢拉开了距离
我却还来不及
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算距离再远 不会伤你的心
爱落在我手心 只要你相信
直到终点线前我也不会放弃
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算跑得再远 不会让你忘记
爱落在我手心 只要你答应
下一句会是另一个幸福开始的约定
晨昏的雨滴 一直下不停
是你已经较场的表现也看不清
你的跑道 就这样慢慢拉开了距离
我却还来不及
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算距离再远 不会伤你的心
爱落在我手心 只要你相信
直到终点线前我也不会放弃
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算跑得再远 不会让你忘记
爱落在我手心 只要你答应 下
一句会是另一个幸福开始的约定
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算距离再远 不会伤你的心
爱落在我手心 只要你相信
直到终点线前我也不会放弃
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算跑得再远 不会让你忘记
爱落在我手心 只要你答应
下一句会是另一个幸福开始的约定
爱落在我手心 等你来靠近
就算跑得再远 不会让你忘记
爱落在我手心 只要你答应
下一句会是另一个幸福开始的约定








No comments:
Post a Comment