Broke! Way broke! Spent too much today. Bought a shaver for Dad’s b’day present, Inuyasha comic book 43 and 44, a halter neck from Espirit, tank top and skirt from PMK.
“Help! SOS! ”
I can hear my wallet crying for help.
As a consolation, tried to persuade myself that spending on these stuff is worthwhile. It is a treat to me for I have not gone shopping for a long time and it is also to get me more clothes for Uni life.
Okay. I lied. Deceiving is not going to work. Still feel the pain. Guess I have to wait for the next pay day.
Wait a minute! Means I gotta wait till end of the month? It’s only middle of the month!!! Great! I gotta eat cup noodles everyday from now on. Somemore most probably going to graduation trip in May. Boy, even great!
Would someone care to donate vitamin M to me? To donate vitamin M, pls call my handphone no. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment