Sunday, April 30, 2006

Things... juz things...

Weather’s getting more and more humid, and indirectly, causing a short temper in everyone. Seems that everyone is getting more irritated easily and of course, that includes me. Lately been feeling more irritated easily than ever.


Reasons?

Perhaps it’s due to the humid weather. Only one? Sure? Another reason?


Due to the freaking roster and the stupid pig, messing up my work life miserably. Damn it! I wonder how can people work with him or how can someone tolerate him? Maybe I’m used to the working style of Ivy, since I have worked under her for quite some time. But still, does that stupid pig have to resort to pre-key when the sales figure ain’t what the boss wants? Somemore all outlets under him, pre-key amount to near $400 or maybe, $500.

STUPID!!! FUCK!!!

Damn! Losing my cool… Cool down, cool down!

Will be only getting pay on 4 May, which means I got 4 more days to wait. Heng I got my progress package le. Whaha… Sorry to those who are under 21, no money for you! =P

I wonder if the poly graduation trip is still on. Seems that only Candice and me are the only ones who are talking bout it now. Eve is busy with her work and Nast ain’t back from Jakarta yet. Left only Nast to decide. If there is, it means I gotta fork out a sum of money. Thank goodness the government is kind enough to donate money to poor folks like me.

Still got MP3 player to buy but not sure whether to buy it now or later? Hmm… Someone care to give me a MP3 player for my b’day present?

No comments: