Sunday, October 07, 2007

First offical shooting of my film today. Yesterday was a trial rehearsal and I was damned pissed and angry yesterday.

Dun wanna talk about it. Hence, decided I should do a 'guerilla' style today, chop chop shoot good shots and zhao, dun let them have chance to comment or anything or do whatever.

Haha... success...

But sadly, it rained today so everyone's schedule was put on hold. Thank goodness, I'm still able to shoot the part I want on time.

Thanks to everyone.

I've got a great actor, Richard, who is able to get into the role, and portrayed what I want. I'm moved by your acting. Thanks.

Li-Cheng, my DP, or cameraman, your 'zai' framing, shooting makes my shots more wonderful and contributing your strength for the big crane. Thanks.

Xiuming, my AD. You've been giving me great ideas, shooting ideas and making sure the set is what I want. Thanks.

Yi Sheng, my grip. You've helped me push the dolly, applying the rightful strength and speed, giving Li-Cheng to shoot what I want. Thanks.

Hui Ting, my sound girl. Although you are rather blur and gullible, believing alot of things we've said, you've done a great job by carrying out your role. Thanks.

BIG THANKS to the whole team, for everything and contributing your strenghth. Thank you so much for the time and effort contributed. Thanks so much.

I may need your help again, perhaps this Friday, when I shoot the rest of my shots. Thanks so much!!

Although I'm bloody tired, but I'm quite happy today, with everyone, who are there in one way or another. Thanks!!

No comments: