Backing out from the INSTEP exchange program, which means will remain in Singapore next semester. Going to IRO soon to inform them, for valid reasons.
1st reason: No news for course matching, from CUC and strongly believe there's not going to be any news from them. Even IRO team has sent an email on our behalf, which means of higher authority, till now, there isn't any reply and I doubt there'll be.
2nd reason: CUC's next semester ends on next year Jan, which means I'll be missing lessons for my 3rd year, 2nd sem. It's definitely a No-No.
3rd reason: Financial burden. Perhaps, in the first place, shouldn't have accepted it. Plus got some other family reasons, which adds up more to why I shouldn't go...
There's good and bad to it.
But still, I wouldn't stay in hall, at least not the next semester... I need time to recover and get a breath of fresh air...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sianz...my pharmacy not staying in hall le:P jkjk..have a good rest at home next sem n stop stressing urself..den after come back again! haha..take care!!!
Post a Comment