Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fumigation

I've finally realised how mosquitoes feel when fumigation is being carried out. They absoulutely have no where to escape, except to fly to the top at a very fast speed and to find a hiding place. Otherwise, they'll just die.

Why do I say that? Coz I was totally surrounded by the fumigation smoke when I came back hall from school. Was on my way to go up to my room and I suddnly see this fumigation smoke appearing. Had no choice but to run to the nearest safe place, which is the canteen.

However, even all doors were closed, the main door was still left open, which means smoke could still come in. I had no where to run but stayed inside canteen till the smoke was over. All my 'escape' routes were totally blocked by the fumigation smoke, and one step out, I would die.....

It was like the longest period ever, to wait to go back and rest....

To speak truthfully, fumigation doesn't help to kill mosquitoes... It'll just make us suffer coz we are the ones being fumigated..... X_X

No comments: