It's been a while since I last updated the blog. Partly it's due to the hectic schedule of doing internship, and partly it's due to laziness. Quite a number of things have happened and of course, 1 major event was the passing away of a legend -- yes, Michael Jackson passed away. At least he was and is still being remembered as a legend, though many bad news surfaced while he was still alive. No one can deny that he was an international star and most of us grew up listening to his songs. He was and will still be, a legend.
Anyway, it's been 3 weeks since I started my internship but it feels as if I've been there forever. Everyday is just production shoot or preparation for the shoot, and each day consists of more than 12 working hours and roughly 3-4 hours of sleep. With the bad weather and surrounding air, lack of sleep and water, once again, immune system succumb to the viruses. Been having a bad cough for 5 days and only yesterday then had the chance to visit the doctor. Doctor diagnosed that I'm having a slight cold and flu, and cough, and slight fever. It feels as if my body knows that I'm having an off-day today, that's why it's taking off too, allowing virus to attack.
Tomorrow need to go back office again to prepare for Friday's shoot, and not to forget, my course registration falls on tomorrow. Left only 1 UE to clear, and a whole lot of studios to clear. Forsee I'll probably be barely surviving from the studios I'm taking next semester....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment