Sunday, August 16, 2009
FYP
Nearly a month plus since I last updated. Internship's over, school has started for 1 week and many things have happened. Let's just mention that FYP is THE thing that's on everyone's mind now. Professors who will be with us this time round are Jaymz, Wen-Shing and Issac. Not sure if it's a good thing coz in between them, conflicts have already risen. Although they did abolish the voting system but now, everyone has to pitch a story unlike last year, we can opt to pitch or not to pitch. Sighz.... submitted the proposal but coming Thurs is the first pitch. Not sure if I've gotten over the fear of pitching in front of them since I had a bad experience when I was in year 2. Only time will tell. However, shit happens and I forsee an impending doom. Not sure why.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment