I'm contemplating now.... as to whether to resign or not to resign...
I mean I'll definitely quit TMVC, but my initial plan was to quit a year later, after gaining enough experience, and knowing some contacts.
However, after the visit to the doctor today, I have some thoughts on quitting earlier.
I know it's unavoidable that every job has its stress but it's the amount of stress factored into each job. It's not my first time working but last time while working, like in Fila, I didn't get this kind of stress. It's only when started to work in TMVC, my condition gets worse. I mean my acid reflux.
The doctor says it's almost impossible for the acid to flow back normally. All I can do now to take medicine to prevent the condition from getting worse. There was already the influx of foreign cells into the esophagus for quite some time, it's just that now, it's acting up and I'm feeling more pain than ever. Doctor says if the condition worsens, means more influx of foreign cells into esophagus, it'll eventually lead to higher risk of cancer.
It's not a sure thing it'll worsen but still, I'm rather afraid. Is it worth it to risk my health because of work? Should I change to another production company? But wouldn't the same thing happen again? Or probably it would be better? Or should I just change to another line? Then why I study filmmaking?
Sighz....
Pain is acting up again.... should stop blogging n rest.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment