I wonder if it's self-inflicted stress which I'm getting the abdomen pains again.... Used to have it around 8 years back, then on and off... Didn't see a doctor that time as I thought it would be over for a while.
It came back again yesterday. Though not as pain as last time but this time round, I puked.
Mum says might be gastric but I doubt so coz I still have my meals on time. And I don't think I'll get gastric easily. Went to see a doctor coz I had to get a MC to account for my absence from the office today. Doctor told me to take medication and if the pain persists, I have to come back after 2 days.
Hopefully nothing's wrong and that I don't have to get an X-ray. It has been a shitty week since last week, so I don't really want another problem to be added on... Hopefully it's nothing serious, otherwise.... it's just fate... I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment