Finally “ORD” from Fila and can get all the rest I need from now on. I’ll take a long break now, to prepare for university life and who knows, maybe during the hols, I may go back to work (but don’t wish to be under Mr. M anymore). Have been busily working at Fila ever since I’ve graduated from NP and haven not taken any long breaks. Certain part timer (the white elephant) has taken countless MCs and becoz of that, some of us had to work full shift to cover for him. Damn!
Anyway, forget all the unhappy moments coz I’m F-R-E-E!!!
Now it’s time to get ready to prepare for the much anticipated Bangkok trip. Though there have been several obstructions along the way and unhappiness has been caused, flight and hotels have been booked, so confirmation of the trip is done.
Actually, it feels good to be able to slack at home, however, I’m also feeling a bit uneasy though. Normally after resting on Sunday, I’ll be working on the following Monday. Perhaps I’m used to the routine of getting up to work on Monday. Looks like I’ll take abit of time to get used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment