Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Immue system just recovered and it's down again. This time, with more serious cases. On top of flu, there's also sorethroat and bad cough. Should be because production's over, most stress are released, and so's the immune system....

Still got 3D sculpture left to complete. Thinking of ideas to bend the PVC plastic sheet. Hope that the workshop contains the heat-gun or something similar so that I'm able to do it tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm totally stuck.

This morning during FDN112, almost freaked out coz' there was a moment I can't breathe. Nose blocked, and no air can pass through and felt like fainting. Thank goodness didn't. Every now and then, will feel that way... Quite bad....

Emotions these few days have been going hay-wire. Sometimes crazy, sometimes depressed, sometimes exhilarated, sometimes pissed, but mostly feel feeble (coz of declined immue system).

Sometimes, some things are left not to be said, but then again, it gets on your nerves when someone is insensitive, but mainly, of different frequency....

In short, it is hard to get along with someone who's spoilt rotten.

Introduce one MV by DBSK.



Music: Getbackers OST - Mr Deja Vu
Mood: Sick

No comments: