Think I'm having too many committments. Can't possibly split into so many persons at the same time. I ain't a ninja.
Just production alone, my post supposingly is only stage manager. Now is SM cum sound I/C cum PnP.
Sound don't have enough people, and don't really know how to edit sounds or join sounds, thus I can't bear to leave them in the lurch, thus help out.
Now PnP too.
Sianz.... Think I'm just having too much committments. After this, still got 2 AD videos to do and edit. ADM welfare subcomm responsibility is building up since the dates of the seniors' projects are getting nearer.
Don't forget. Got my own homework as well and this week got a french test plus production is this week too.
So dead... x_x
Hope to plan my timetable nicely for next year, maybe just going to school 3 or 4 days for a week, then I don't need to stay in hall anymore. Staying in hall really cut me off from social life -- handling hall activities and school work. Furthermore, facing the 4 walls all the time can't give me any inspirations and plus, whenever my roomie is back, I can't blast the music. Even if I'm blasting the music out through earpiece, I could still hear the 'kiak kiak' sound of the closing ring files when she's packing her notes (which are quite often).
Not that I want to complain but it's just that sometimes, when I'm quite stressed, hearing that will make my blood boils furthermore. Think sometime, I may just blast or volcano will erupt without warning.
Right now, being alone in the room and blasting my music is calming me down. But when roomie's back, I can't say for sure.
AAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Music: Ashita, Tenki ni Nare -- Younha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment