Monday, December 24, 2007

1st tech run

First tech-run for production was held yesterday, one of the days I fear even since the start of production. First time for the casts to have the feeling of a stage. First time for the props people to really know the position of the props. First time to try the cues for sounds and lights. First time to let the rest to know the results of the casts that I have been practising with them. A large amount of stress I'm carrying. Although everyone keep saying to me, don't worry coz there'll be people who I'm able to share the burden with.

However, I just can't help but feel stress. Coz that is the time to test how well can the director and other crew are able to work together, and whether, they can trust me. It is really taxing and stress to think of all these but I just can't help but to keep thinking about it.

1st tech-run is over and 2nd tech-run is coming up onthis coming Sunday. Everything should have been improved by then. Cross my fingers and hopefull everthing goes well.

Thanks to all my casts, props heads and subcomm, SMs, lights I/Cs, sound I/Cs, producer and co-pro.

Oh ya, thanks Yi-Sheng for the belated B'day cum X'mas present. Thanks. Juz take a small break whilst going back Taiwan for the workload that you have done for this sem. 休息是为了走更长的路。

No comments: