It's been a few days since I last updated. Exams are over, and so are projects. Here are the holidays but I'm still not free.
So what the heck am I still busy with?
The only answer to that question would be... Hall XI production...
Yea... for coming 2 consecutive weeks... will be 'bound' to hall coz I have to 'diao' (刁 think should be this character ba) my casts and also, to take care of the cues, sounds, lights, props, make-up and whole lot of other stuff.... Zzzz.....
Anyway, went out for a steamboat gathering with my primary school friends yesterday, and sibeh sway, even though I wasn't cooking any food, I kena scalded by the hissing hot oil which my friend was cooking her food. Face kena, but heng not big spot, but small spots. Athough I've immediately used ice water to soothe the face, and later on used ice-cube to place on the spots, still the spots which were kena were painful.
Can only say sway sia.... Sit so far still can kena... Anyway, one of it can be seen healing, coz it turned dark le. Other 2 spots still red... Anyway, not really that visible but thank goodness is that, my eyes didn't kena. Missed by few mms.... This teach me not to wear contact lens for steamboat the next time...
Back in hall and sianz... later still need to brainstorm lights, sounds, props for production... Shall wait till night time then do... Very sleepy now... Woke up bloody early this morning.....
Yawnz........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment