Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm not sure how long it has been...2 months? More than that? I've lost count of it...

This is certainly the longest period of time of sickness. On and off, and getting worse during project datelines and exams. Until now, I still have my cough, but (*thinks*) getting better.

I've learnt my lesson. To go and see the doctor immediately if I fall sick and can't be cured with self-medication.

Sighz....

Tml need go back hall to shoot for the trailer.

I dunno why but I got this feeling, it's going to be a tough and strenous, with lotsa of barriers for the upcoming hall production. Never again, will I go and take on a big role. I rather go back in being a SM or props subcomm. I guess I'm not cut out to take on big roles....

My wish now, is to pray that I'll be healthy again....

No comments: