Finally found something or some event that is able to beat the pains and tortures of facing and working with 'Taiwan mei' and 'Yang Guo'... Think nothing can beat this event or activity....
This is really the worst feeling I ever doing something that I thought I loved and was passionate about. Anything that can go wrong, has go wrong and will still go wrong.... I guess my premonition was right from the start....
Emotionally and mentally breaking down soon.... I dunno when I can withstand till.... I think those who knows me, knows what I'm talking about...
Feel like giving up but responsibility doesn't allow me to do so and seriously, I dun think I'll have the heart to do it.... Will I?
I juz wanna heckcare everything for now....
Why on earth did I get myself into such mess in the beginning?
AAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment