Monday, January 21, 2008

What's wrong with my health?

What's wrong with my health?

After having it constantly for nearly till Sec 2, it subsided... Although it attacks, but is mild... except for once during poly... which is quite bad untill I had to get an injection + 2 inhalation of ventolin.. Ya... ting about my asthma...

However, recently, it's coming back... and attacks quite frequently, not that bad and not that mild... thankfully it still can be under control... otherwise..... I don't even think I can imagine.... I seriously begin to doubt the well-being of my health... No matter how hard I tried to take precautions, if it happens, it just happens.... I'm really scared....

Is it becoz of the stress that it is acting up? It used to be like that... whenever exams are near, it'll attack....

....... don't dare to think about it anymore.... the seriousness....

No comments: