Monday, January 28, 2008

A Happy Me today!!

Comparing from yesterday to today, I'm currently a very happy person now... thanks to my ADM friends and especially Singying, who accompany to go watch "Cloverfield" together, and alsoto hear my problems. My most happiness now is that I got my TVXQ "'O' 2nd Asia Tour Concert" DVD and also "All About TVXQ Season 2" DVD!!! I know it did cost a BIG hole in my wallet, but there's pros and cons to it. All I need to do now, is to scrimp more... to earn back the money I've spent... But I'm really very happy person now.... At least try not to think of other stuff 1st....

Anyway, I love "Cloverfield". It's really damn nice... Cinematography is just clever, together with the clever editing... Woo Hoo~ I din get motion sickness.... but I juz din like the ending.... Abrupt.. I think but I guess it has it's point on why it ended like that.... A really should watch movie!

No comments: