Thursday, April 17, 2008

As I'm typing and compiling the notes in preparation for ADM235 exam, I can't help but ponder some stuff....

It is not selfish or whatever but it just struck my mind...

Is it worthwhile to be hardworking and spend time compiling notes? I didn't think of this randomly, but some things that happened or just small incidents that are causing me to think this way...

I won't list the reasons.... it's just that.... hmmm.... how shall I put it.... Can't put it in nice terms....

Hmm...

Period.

2 comments:

Intercept Wind said...

Of course it is worthwhile!

When you compile notes you are already doing one round of revision.

And when you study the notes you compile yourself, it is easier to absorb.

It doesn't matter if other people took your notes to copy. It is not easy to absorb other people's note.

Hardwork always pay off, most of the time. Haha!

- Expert advice from Master Note Compiler who NEVER fails his exams for the past 4 years =P

(Hopefully won't fail in the final exams... haha!)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.