Thanks God for blessing my mum. Check-up results were released today and Mum told me everything is fine. Thankfully.
Thank you God.
Anyway, think I really need to go see a doctor for my left eye. It's been like this for 3 weeks, getting red, irritant and painful at times. It happens on and off. It sucks... Perhaps, I shall go and see the doc on Friday when I have no classes, and since I'm staying back in hall this weekend to chiong exams....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
GO SEE A DOC!!! in school or outside? i tink u better see the school doc n get recommandation from school to go for specialist if needed:)
Probably see school doc although school doc sux big time. No time go outside c doc.... plus lesser $$ if c school doc...
okok..if u need company jus met me know..:)
Post a Comment