Finally.... exams are all over... but semester is not entirely over for me yet... not yet....
There's still one more Audio Post project to be handed in on 24th. It's a group project and some of them have done ADR and foleys. Initially, Miao and I thought that they had done alot, and we feel quite bad about it coz we were the last to finish exams and to start doing the project. But we realise, when we did the sound design, hmm.... let's just say... we also did alot until now...
Have been rushing for it right after my exams yesterday, and worked on it till 5.45am, then went back hall to bathe. Slept at around 6.30am and woke up at 10.30am. Reached school at 11am and chiong all the way till 4 plus pm... Totally tired now and think may have caught the flu virus from Ally and Miao, and adding to it was that I didn't dry my hair after bathing this morning and went to sleep. Perhaps, that's the reason why I'm having a flu now.
I'm waiting for my hair to be dried, so that I can sleep and chiong again tml morning.
*ponders* How much have the rest done with the continuation of what Miao and I had done?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment