A thing which I have been bothering, thinking and suspecting about has been proven right today! Whaha!! I feel so proud of myself. My intuition has been tingling for some time, and intensity just keeps increasing. Alas, my intuition proven right. Keke...
Another intuition proven right again. Earlier in the morning before going out, I SMSed Joan "Happy Birthday" and I just got this feeling that later on when I'm out at the shopping centre, I will bump into her. And I was proven right again. Whaha.....
Twice in a row that my intuition was proven right. It has been some time that my intuition hit the spot. There are times that are really darn close. Keke... I'm so proud of myself today, and proud of my intuition.
*pats myself on the back*

4 comments:
Erm... sorry to kaypo, but just wondering... Is it sth regarding our common fren? Haha!
Yes... it's with regards to our common friend. You told our friend that you'll tell me in MSN but haha... I figured out before u did...
buy toto!!! may come true!!! ur intuition too!!! LOL
Din see u online ma =( Anwz I told her it was so goddamned obvious but she dun believe... Hahaha! =)
Post a Comment