Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was a 'fruitful' day, with bad and happy events. 

My 5-year-old laptop came crashing on me. No matter how hard or whatever ways I tried, there's no way I could remove the trojan virus from my laptop. It kept restarting every now and then. Even with anti-virus on and scanned the whole hard disk, the trojan virus could not be removed. Thankfully, was able to salvage the important files inside. It is still workable, but every now and then, it would restart by itself. Haiz... for the first time in 5 years, the 'blue curtain' appeared. Is it a way to say I should not neglect it after purchasing iMac? It was not intentional and I really did not neglect it... If I did, I'm sorry, dearest laptop. I didn't mean it.

Night time supper, met up with my primary school friends. Had a great time and 15 out of 40 to appear was a definitely good result. How time flies and this year is exactly 12 years after we've been separated since primary school. Seen few faces whom have not joined our gathering before and yesterday was the first. It's great to see them again and to sit around, chatting with your ex-classmates. Now am waiting for my friend to post up the mini-class photo in FB. 

No comments: