Saturday, November 26, 2005

BIRTHDAY!!!

Many thanks to Yiqi, Eugene, Jingda, Cheng Zhen, Benny, Weizhen, ZiQin, Peiyan and Huixian, who took time off to celebrate moi's b'day today. Seriously, it's like long time that so many people celebrated it for me and with some friends that I've not met up with for a long time. Truly and really, I'm grateful. Thnks for the b'day cake, the sushi buffet, the KTV session and not forgetting, the crap session. And Carleen, I din forget u, who threw in the "special present" as well. Thanks alot! However, would like to apologise to some people though.

Weizhen - Din kind of entertain u during the buffet, and made u feel bored. Know u dun haf enough sleep and still dragged u out. So sorry! But, thanks for turning up coz I really din expect it. Yiqi told me only Eugene, Jingda and her would be turning up.

Jingda - Sorry that I dragged u to the KTV session. Know that u dun really like singing, but still dragged u along. So sorry!

Oh ya, oso like to thanks those who have not forgotten my b'day and have one way or another, send me greetings for my b'day: BJ, Allan, Eve, ZhiCheng (the guy who shared the same b'day as me), Kelly (from Fila), WY, Jaze and surprisingly, Ziguo (my fellow Fila colleague), who actually greeted me thro writing a testimonial in Friendster. Thanks alot people! I really appreciate it very much. A meaningful and happy 21st birthday I have and enjoyed. Thnks!

Mood: Happy

1 comment:

UG said...

No thanks lah...although we can't make your 21st birthday a big 1, but we (all your friends) would like your birthday to be a memorable 1....Hope we achieve this objective :)