Monday, November 07, 2005

ICT Superstar

Today is the second week of school and I'm still as tired as ever. Most probably is becoz these few days I haven't been getting enough sleep and hence, the reason for my tiredness. Even fell asleep during CP lect but dunno why I still can able to hear some parts of the lect. Abit here and there ba... Was then told next week CP lect will have our test. Sianz.... Only 3rd week got test le... Anyway, today AVFE, we were told to get prepared for Assignment 1, which was to find sounscape for a picture. Got lotsa ideas but dunno where to start from. And also, dun haf Adobe Premiere Pro so abit hard to experiment with it. Muz search for the cd software but seems that most of the pirated CD shops have been either raided by the police or they have closed down. So, it's rather hard to find one now. Den where can I find the software?????

Oh ya, after AVFE prac and tut, BJ, JW and me went to sign up for ICT Superstar. Abit tio shocked coz:
1) Saw Cynthia's name on the list
2) Registration fee is $3 but the "attractive prize" is CASH-voucher
3) Audition is coming Thurs or Fri

WTF!!! Thought audition would be next week... Siao la.... So rush... so hard to prepare sia.... Anyway I decided le, audition going to sing Cyndi de “爱的天国”。Hmm..... there's also a rumour saying that Patricia would be one of the judges. I hear le like "Huh? Lydat v weird leh.... One of the judge is my friend... 怪怪的".

Tml lesson starts at 2pm, but think will go school early to configure the necessary stuff for using campus wirless network. Sleeping soon....v tired....

No comments: