For consecutive 3 days, 11pm was the time that I went home from the shop. Thursday and Friday was working at Suntec and Saturday was working at J8. For Thurs and Fri, reached home at only 12am and only slept for 4 hrs on Fri morning for I had lessons at 8am. Then after lessons, went to work so no time to rest sia.
Reason why shop close so late? Becoz sales kena tio stuck at a figure that cannot close shop de... Den drag till 10.30pm den close shop coz bo bian liao. Haiz...now got time to enter an entry is becoz my hair isn't dried yet and will be working afternoon shift today so, can sleep longer la. Anyway, Saturday quite sianz coz' posted to J8 and working full shift. It means that I was to close shop with CY. However, I'm not alone as I still got Jayce and Jordan to “陪我在地狱”。 Whaha..... I'm so bad... =p
Anyway, CY was late for her shift. She was working afternoon shift and supposed to report work at 1.30pm but she SMS Jayce that she would be late (Jayce and I predicted it as well). Then we took a bet, guessing the time she would be arriving. At first, I guessed 1.45pm and Jayce guessd 1.50pm. But still when the time was reached, she still did not arrive. Hence we bet again, and this time, Jayce guessed 2pm and I guessed 2.10pm. In the end, Jayce won as he was the nearest. She reached at 1.55pm. Damn late sia!!!
Kind of getting used to what she does le. Like coming late for work, go toilet break for nearly 15-20mins. In addition, say go look around, 探探competitor的市场, etc., den can go for another 20mins or so. As long as she doesn't bother me, I dun give a hoot about it for I'm only posted to there once a week (Enough liao le lor. Desmond still say I like going J8 work. Pls leh, ma chiam I wan lydat. If can choose, I also dun wan lor!).
Hair faster dry ba.... I v sleepy le.... Deprivation of sleep + rest.... Now v tired.......Hope later the shop wun close too late. I wan go home early.... Next day still got school.... >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment