Big toe is hurting more. Being a klutz makes it worse.
Kind of sprained my toe before during a sports activity (forgot which is it). It has not healed ever since then, coz I keep knocking hard things (even when I'm wearing sports shoe).
It's not swollen, neither has it got bruises. Just pain. Plain pain, especially when I tried bending it.
Still finding info for 4D presentation on Syd Mead, a futuristic freak. Hard to find though, about his explanation on his designs. Freaky guy.
A very pai-seh class I had for Foundation Drawing today. We got a male model (it's ok coz we got a male model before), but he stripped naked! (Previous one wore a Speedo swimming trunks) Okay, I know I'm supposed to look at it in artisitic view. I did, some parts successfully but still when it comes to his 'private parts', I just censored it. My figure drawings didn't contain that part! Seriously, I really blinded that part, subconsciously.
Quite bored right now... Taking a break from what I'm doing (in another term, it means to laze). Tml got ADM FOC meeting. Should I go? I wan to be OGL but I'm scared of too many committments, plus I've got tons of projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment