Sunday, September 10, 2006

Uber tired

If you see a new post posted up, there's only 2 possible reasons:
1) I'm free to do so, i.e. homework have been done
2) Lazy to do homework, and need a rest.

Well, most prob it's the latter, which is what I'm doing now: getting away from drawing rib cage for my Foundation Drawing class. But thank goodness we need to hand in only on next week. Phew~

Haven't got the time to rest ever since school started. Homework is always never-ending and time-consuming. After finishing one, you have to get on to the next, with no stopping. It's either you do, or you get lacked behind. However, even when I do my homework, I still find that I can't compare my work to others, which is terriffically well and awesome. It's like heaven and earth.

Anyway, prefer 4D and 3D lessons better. 4D is perhaps due to the fact that it is in relation to what I'm going to be specialising in yr 2: Digital Filmmaking. Like 3D is because it allows me to stretch my mind and hands on by making the product. (will post up some of the work I've done at end of entry).

Got past a hectic week last week. Super duper lotsa homework + alumni performance + lack of rest. Sighz... sometimes I wonder why I get myself into the mess of agreeing to help in the alumni performance when I can't cope with the homework le. Super lotsa problems involved and I got only really involved on the week that we were supposed to perform due to many factors. Anyway, it was a success. (was it? to others, they call it, but for me? hmm.... not sure bah....)

From the alumni performance, you can really see who's putting up a false pretense and who's not. Anyway, getting invloved is already a bad decision so I ain't going to get myself, ever in this kind of shit!

Uber(sry Edmund, 'kapok' your word 'uber') tired... Needa rest.... but can't... gotta study history....


No comments: