Sunday, September 17, 2006

Why is the government making a big 'hoo-ha' about hosting the IMF and World Bank Annual Meeting 2006? Is it because Singapore is a small island that we should feel honoured to host the event? What about the 4 million smiles? Don't the delegates feel that it's fake? How about the strict security at Suntec City and MRT stations?

Try presenting a picture of Suntec City, with relation to 'peak time', in 4D class and anticipate the reaction from Shiran. He kept snorting at the event and I kind of figured why he did that. Everyone should. Let's just say, next time, I shall not interpret any definition with relation to the government. It's bad, especially in front of working adults.

Weekend, supposingly is to be relaxed and enjoyed, but it doesn't seem that way. Amount of homework doesn't seem to be scary but time needed for each, is amazingly astonishing. Takes great time to do!! Sighz... Will I ever get a good rest?

No comments: