I promise myself not to complain but can't help it. My roomie sleeps earlier than me, wakes up later than me, and still take naps in the afternoon.
It's not a matter of the sleeping time she gets. Sha can sleep as long as she wants as long as it doesn't bother me. This is not the case.
When she's sleeping, she can't have lights on, or have any noise, which means I totally can't do my work (which requires more on hands on and big space, hence need the floor)! WT!! Like this morning, woke up early to do some work. She woke up too at the same time but went back to bed after doing abit of work (she only has lessons in the afternoon), which means leaving no lights on, and with half of the blinds drawn. It means I did my work in the dark!!
Expect sooner or later that my eyesight will worsen if this continues... thank goodness staying back with Joan next sem. I totally can't bear it anymore. She and her friend(a.k.a ex-roomie) are still talking to each other, like very good friends, so why the fuss in the first place to exchange roomies, and with me and Joan having to intervene all the time when they had fights. Aren't they getting along well?
Although Joan and I only knew each other when we become roomies, but we feel that we clicked and we each other's mood quite well, so we know when not to disturb each other. Exchanging roomies coz we don't want them to have a fight was a totally wrong idea. Joan's also having problems!
AARGGHHH!!!! Enough! Stop complaining! Just bear with it for a month plus!!
Music: Timeless - Xiah Junsu & Zhang Li Yin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment