Think I may soon be causing a fire drill in hall, as in the real fire drill. Been testing out ways to soften acrylic so I can bend them but to no avail. There's no heat gun in hall, which is used to heat acrylic, in order to soften them so I have to think of alternatives. Whatever stupid methods there are, I've tried them all, e.g. using steam from boiling water, throwing into hot water, put it lying on the electric flask that's boiling water. Thought of putting in microwave oven but there's safety precautions to be taken care of and as well as environmental concerns. Until just now, I finally been able to succeed! Yay, iron rocks!
Yes, I mean the electric iron which is used to iron clothes! Whaha!!! Finally can bend acrylic! But... it's only a starting for my 3D....
Anyway, the final project for 4D was just given to us:
Create a system in which the system controls the outcome of the work.
We are given 3 weeks to complete it, think it's excluding the next week, where we are supposed to hand in a 'contract', which we have to abide by the rules and regulations, terms and conditions that we have set for ourselves for the project. It sounds super fun coz we can do anything under the sun, as long as we don't get ourselves into trouble like landing in jail.
Someone asked Shannon what if anyone of us got into jail because of our project. She told us she'll do her best to get us out but she said try not to as she don't want to be sent to another country.
HAHA....
Anyway, final projects for most of the modules have been given to us and brainjuices need to be topped up often. It's challenging but tedious at the same time. Hope I'll enjoy working it..
Back to brainstorming......
Music: Happy Material from Mahou Sensei Negima OST - Mahora Gakuen Chuutobu 2-A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment