Thursday, March 22, 2007

'Pon' 3D class and WAH II lecture. Just didn't feel like going to school, or all the more, don't feel like seeing the sight of Pete (3D prof). Although his intentions are good but I've not complete part of my movement tracer project yet, and I don't need the equipments at the workshop thus, don't see the need of going.

Hurry! I just need this sem to get it over and done with. Reasons? So that I can freed from all the foundation year projects (which are diverse from one another) and that I can move back with Joan the next sem. It's getting to my head. Not that I dislike the current roomie, just that (as what Joan said), don't like her attitude. A bit spoilt brat and taking things for granted, and not able to really give a thinking thought to others.

I should stop being a complaint queen. Actually did abit for these few days coz I'm rather numb to all the stuff. My classmates around me are feeling stressed and emotions have been running wild for everyone. Some that could not take it have broken down. It's a good way of releasing it. I haven't. More to numb to anything else.

Should complete 2D and 4D projects asap so I can concentrate on 3D. There's little time left. Shall stop procrastinating and stop giving excuses. After completing, I'll be freed (for time being).

Shall go brainstorm 2D and 4D now.....

Music: U - Super Junior

No comments: