Finally for this week, I'm assigned back to my "old home" - Suntec. Really felt the most ease when I'm working in Suntec, most probably is because I've worked there for long. Anyway, it feels abit strange without Alvin's presence, like when I went back to Suntec work without Sham's presence. You know that they have left the company but still, feels abit strange. For sure is that, not many people (full-timers + part-timers) can stay in Fila for long.
Anyway, when I went back on Tuesday, I saw the new MT(Management Trainee) from Wisma - Estee. For this week, she was supposed to help us out first before the big shuffle takes place next week. Upon hearing the big shuffle, feel so sianz coz dunno who will be coming over Suntec and how will the shuffle be. I guess after the shuffle, everyone will feel strange bah.
Always saw the name "Jazreen" on the duty roster but I never got the chance to work with her until Wednesday. I told her that and she said the same thing to me. Bo bian, ever since came back to Fila, I have been “流浪ing”, always "moving house". Only this week then do I have the chance to settle down. Okay lah, one day is working at J8 lah but better than nothing ma. But I guess next week, confirm will be “流浪ing” again, for Jo and Ivy will be leaving by end of this week. Juz pls dun assign me to work with CY lah! Thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TV Guide Online and Blogging Jobs
I just posted the CNN Blog Producer job opening not so long ago. And now, I've learned about a Community Producer job that's advertised by TV Guide Online .
Thought you would like to know that.
later,
Mohawk Man
Travel in style with private jet
Post a Comment