Today and tomorrow. 2 off-days consecutively. Guess Fila is now really overflowing with part-timers that scheduling the duty roster proved to be a difficult task. Coming week, there's also 3 off-days for me so I guess, this means less income.
25th Oct 2005, Saturday
Work at OG Orchard Point
Was working at OG Orchard Point with Ivy Tan. Supposed to meet her at the staff entrance at 10.30am but she was late abit. Still, the security at OG was tight and the security checked our jackets before going on the sales floor as well as, stepping out of the sales floor. That's OG ba.
OG Saturday was quite empty, as compared to other shopping malls. Not many customers can be seen or perhaps, they were at other floors? Oh ya, finally saw the promoter for "b.u.m. equipment". Guess there'll only be promoters during weekends ba. The promoter was a young lady, perhaps around 20s. Then this time, I saw that Levi's had 2 promoters instead of the usual 1 promoter. Both promoters were guys and one of them looked quite cute. Lolx! Think I'm over a bit out the age to say that a guy is cute ba... Look, I'm almost stepping into 21 le and can't possibly still behave like a teenager. Now I am a young adult. =)
Dinner with Carleen
Had dinner with Carleen after my work, where I was dismissed at 7pm. She brought 2 of her sec school friends along as well, however, I have met them before. Still, I felt like an outsider bah coz no matter what it is, the 3 of them have known each other for ages so, there's a gap in the communication part. Sighz...plus dun have much chance to really chat with Carleen for firstly, it was 7 plus when we met up. Second, her friends were tired and wanted to go home and rest and hence, I figured that Carleen would be tired as well. So I asked her to go back with her friends, resulting in didn't have chance to really chat with her.
16th Oct 2005, Sunday
Heard that today will be Alvin's last day at Fila. His contract is ending on 21st Oct, same dates with Ivy Tan and Jo and 3 of them are not continuing any more. Anyway, from tomorrow onwards, he'll be clearing his leave and that extend to the end date of the contract. Sad sia to hear that he, Jo and Uvy will be leaving soon. All 3 of them are quite fun to work with and with them leaving, Suntec will need another in-charge. That goes the same for Queensway. In addition, the outlet at Marina Square would be opening soon which means they need more in-charges le. Rumour said that CY (Jia Yi a.k.a Chia Yee a.k.a CY) would be coming over to Suntec to take over Alvin and work with Wencong. Jia laht! When Louis, Xiao Lin and I heard that, our first reaction was we wanted to quit le, or maybe change to another outlet to work. CY leh! Confirm sales can't climb lor plus have to face a temperamental person is tiring. And I also got the feeling if she really do come to Suntec, I'll quarrel with her one day. Some of her actions really cannot be condoned. Sighz...
Rumours also said that when the outlet at Marina Square is opened, most probably either Steven or Kok Kok will go ther to be the in-charge. In addition, there'll also be a new batch of management trainees wor. Oh ya, then Wencong told me on Friday that we, part-timers would also have to go for training like the full-timers. The company want us to know and understand better of our produtcs. However, the old part-timers will not go first. They'll train the new part-timers first. Siao lor... Part-timers also muz go training... -_-"'
Lastly, juz wish that Jo, Ivy and Alvin would have good prospects in their future job ba... Good luck guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment