Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fila Suntec closing down???

Before Alvin left Fila, heard him told us (some of the people in Suntec) that Fila Suntec is closing down. Reason is because the landlord is raising the rental lease and that Fila don't want to pay a higher price for the rental lease hence, decided to perhaps, close down. However, at that time, it was uncertain however, Jayce told me again that it would be closing down. It's just a matter of time.

If Fila Suntec is closing down, I would feel damn sad. This is because the first time when I went in Fila to work, which was last year end of October, I was posted to Suntec le. Coz at that time I was still a newbie, I was permanently stationed there. Previously, the 2 in-charges were Ivy and Gladys, then changed to Sham and Wencong, and changed to Wencong and Alvin and now, Wencong and Estee(?? not confirmed yet). Have seen the changes, re-shufflements and knew every corner of the shop. If it were to close down, I would never be able to work in that shop again and would remain ad memories. Although I may leave Fila someday to work for another job, but I still know that it exists and that I can go back anytime to visit.

After working several jobs, this is first time I enjoyed working with my colleagues. Mostly perhaps is because, we are of around the same age and that communication would not pose a problem. And Fila Suntec is the shop that taught me alot of things I need to know working in Fila.

Conclusion: Hope that Fila Suntec would not close down and that the landlord can negotiate the rental lease!!!

No comments: