Lately have more time to update blog entry coz' got more off-days. I consider it bad coz' I can't earn more money. Sighz! It's a bad thing especially when I'm quite broke. Anyway, I feel that J8 克 me coz' whenever I go there work, I sure kena injuries. This time is 3 injuries instead of once and finally, I realised why some people dun wanna work with Jiayi le.
First of all, I was supposed to work at J8 at 12pm today, and I could actually leave home at a later time, around 11.30am. However, at 11.15am, Wencong called me to tell me that Jiayi call him, to tell hom to call me to go take the signage at Suntec. I was like "Huh? Why suddenly then tell me?" Wencong also said tried to reach Suntec around 11 plus or around 12 noon. I was like "Damn! Now 11.15 le! If go down still have to wait for bus, den confirm can't make it by 12 noon de ma." So no choice, I rushed to Suntec asap and thank goodness, I was able to make it by 12 noon. From there, Wencong told me that I had to go to PS to take the bigger signage as well. "....... very fun izzit? Go Suntec le, and have to make a U-turn back to PS. Never say in the first place. Waste my trip fare...." Again, travelled to PS to take the signage and some transferred polo-tees from HBF that are to be transferred to J8.
By the time I reached J8, I was perspiring all over and was already 1pm. Den came the new horoscope tees, sandals, HK female tennis apparels, promo shorts, international bags and took a long time to finish unpacking the stuff. Because of that, incurred a cut on my finger by the sharp blade of the scissors. Incurred another cut on my elbow from the corner of the glass pane of the shelf when trying to avoid a customer while unpacking the promo shorts. After that, while trying to avoid another customer from banging into the stuff, hit my hand against the side of another glass pane and incurred a bruise. Accident-prone sia....
However, some stuff that Jiayi did today, I kind of disgree with her actions. However, I'm not able to voice it out, or should I say better not to voice it out if I dun wanna have conflicts. Some things are like common sense but her stubborness just pushed on the way. I see le, I really shake my head. At that point, I realised why some people dun like to work with her. Sighz...
Anyway, tml off-day again and Mum says wan go out so, going out tml. To where, I dunno... Darn... Now having a terrible headache and is killing me... Need to rest early.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment