Sunday, February 26, 2006

Insomania

Have no idea why but couldn't sleep throughout the entire night. Kept turning and tossing in bed, and tried counting sheep, but that ain't proved to be of any help. Have no idea what I was worrying about but kep waking every few hours. Drats! Looks like I need to enlist the help of cough medicine tonight (anyway, I'm having a cough too...).

Been studying IC and CP throughout the whole afternoon. Feeling damn sianz right now...Brain's dead right now... Hope to finish exams ASAP so I can devote my time to working and earning money, and earned enough before I get into Uni (that is if I'm able to get in...well I'm praying hard...).

Oh ya, bought JJ's new album, 曹操。Seems that they got 2 covers, black and red. Anyway, I bought the black one coz it looks more cool. Whaha... Not bad wor, his new album.



Current music: 曹操 - 林俊杰

No comments: