Wednesday, September 28, 2005

"神话"

Supposed to meet BJ at Suntec Convention Hall at 1.45pm to go to Marina K-Box for a KTV session. However, went to Suntec earlier to collect my contact lens. It's been 2 years since I wore contact lens and putting them on proved to be a difficult task. With much effort (esp. for my right eye), I finally managed to put them on. Felt giddy at first, coz can't get used to changing from spectacles to contact lens. After that, I proceed to meet BJ, and as usual, she was late again.

After the KTV session, we met up with Hosea to watch Jackie Chan's new movie, "The Myth"(“神话”). The show also starred Korean actress, Kim Hee Sun; Hong Kong best actor, Tony Leong Kar Fai; India famous actress Malika Sherawat. Although there were many action scenes and hilarious scenes, I find that it is different from the past Jackie Chan's movies. With it, it carries a bit of China Qin Dynasty history, as well as the culture of India. Throughout the movie, 5 languges were spoken: Korean, Chinese, Cantonese, English and Tamil. I wouldn't say it's a "Must Watch" show, just that it ain't boring as well. Overall, average ba...



成龙饰“蒙毅”


金喜善饰“丽妃”

No comments: